Hey all I was told I needed some more pictures. Until my computer is fixed so it works right I will have to just do a couple at a time. This is Joe and I with Paul, Amanda, Linette and Todd. We had just gotten off the river after a 12 mile rafting trip that took 50 minutes. We were going pretty fast and we got pretty wet before it was all said and done. Once I Get the computer working right I will do a slide show about all our different adventures this summer. Oh ya the tall skinny guy with no shirt on is our just turned 18 year old river guide..



3 comments:
how fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The girls and I were just looking at this and Natalie says, "Why weren't we there? I miss them guys!" Me too!
Hi Rosie! It's your cousin Linnae. It's been a long time. Your kids are so adorable! I'm glad to find your blog, so I can stay caught up with you all better.
Love,
Linnae
Post a Comment