Just thought I would let you know what we have been up to this week. Friday we went out to dinner with some friends. It was fun to have a couple to hang out with instead of just all single people, Though we do love the single people we hang out with also.. Last night one our our single guy buddies offered to watch the kids so we could go out to dinner just the two of us.. We took him up on the offer. When we got home the kids were in bed (not asleep). Shortly after we had some more people over and played games until 11. It was tons of fun though. I thought I would put in some pictures of my Roses, I think they still believe it is summer it has been so nice. The Roses are booming like Crazy..



2 comments:
You said you didn't have any flowers! Your roses are beautiful. Mine are unruly thorny things I can't tame. I hate them. And I love roses. I think I would love them if Dave would let me hire a gardener. I need a gardner, a maid and someone to go to work for me to pay for it all. Then life would be GRRRRREAT!
Or maybe you and Linette should make a trip down here. I NEED YOU!
Wow, Rose, they are gorgeous! Do they smell good too? I have a "Knockout" rose bush that Jason got me for mother's day. The flowers are so pretty, but they don't have any scent. So now I need to plant something nearby that smells good, I guess.
Post a Comment