Hey all, Yes we are still here and still alive. We had a great Christmas in Douglas with my parents and several siblings. Then after returning home we spent several days in Lovell with Joe's mom and Sister's family. We had a great time and the kids sure loved playing with all the cousins. I am still trying to get back into the routine of life again, and better myself by organizing my home and life. I guess One day at a time. We are excited to go to Salt lake this coming weekend to Joe's Brother Chad's babies blessing (if the roads stay nice). We haven't seen Caitlyn yet so we are all excited about that. I will have some pictures up after I find my USB stick. I took it out of the office and now it is lost in the "I will put it here so I will remember where I put it" universe. We are so blessed with family and great friends. Thank you all for being so great.
Funny side story. We told the kids at Christmas about the baby and they are so excited. Crystal more so then Clayton (I think she just gets it more then he does). So Sunday at Church Crystal announced in primary that I was pregnant. She also told her Kindergarten class on Monday when she returned to school (that was her favorite Christmas Present).. She also mentions it to every friend or person who happens upon our door step so I am expecting Crystal to tell all we meet about the baby. Clayton has not had a desire to tell any one until today. I was at the post office trying to get some things mailed, Clayton announces to the postman and all in the full lobby that "my mom has a baby in her belly". He sure was proud of himself. It was pretty cute though. He also thinks because I have a baby in my tummy that he also has one.. This too shall pass. I love my kids they are so wonderful.



2 comments:
We had a great time seeing you too. Sounds like fun adventures with the kids and the baby. Congrats again!
That's funny about the kids!
I can't believe you were able to keep it secret for so long!
Post a Comment