June 12, 2009

It has been a long month since I last posted. James is now 6 weeks old, James was blessed over memorial weekend. Linette made James Blessing outfit. She always does such a great job.
Crystal is done with kindergarten. They had a kindergarten circus it was great, Crystal was a tight rope walker
Crystal got 76 Accelerated reader points, we are very proud of her for all her hard work this year.
We have been busy we spent 6 days in Casper and Douglas with my parents. The kids loved the pool at the hotel in Casper and the playground that looked like a castle
We are now busy working on getting our garage built, and I am learning what it is like to have three kids at home all day every day alone. I got the garden planted and lots of things are coming up and doing good, my flowers are looking great, I will have to get my camera out in front and get pictures of my flowers for the next post. The kids summer reading program in full swing. The kids sure love James and are always trying to help.
J

2 comments:

Nathan and Colette said...

WOW, he does not act like your typical newborn!! He's so alert! Looks like you've been having fun!

J said...

6 weeks already?! Wow, that really flew for me! Probably not so much for you at 3AM, but it was fast for me! Cute Gang!

Counter

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones