/

Today was Crystal's first day of First grade. We had blueberry pancakes for breakfast. I was really excited this morning because we were all up, fed and dressed and even to school early, and the best part was that it was very stress less. We just picked up on our routine from last year, with the exception of James is an addition to the morning routine that we have some kinks to work on. Thanks to my great husband for the help with James this morning. It was raining so Crystal had inside recess. It was a little sad for me seeing her walk into the school, but she was so excited and ready to start school. She is much more ready to grow up then I am to let her grow up. Clayton was upset because he didn't get to go to school today. He has to wait two more weeks before he heads off to pre-school. They are all growing so fast. James will be 4 months old the end of the week and he has been rolling over for about two weeks. Joe and I are just busy keeping things going and working on the garage. We now have two sides of the garage completely done and the third is about 90% done. I can't wait until we are all done and start parking in it.



No comments:
Post a Comment