January 26, 2010

Just a little update

I have decided that I am in LOVE with my belated Christmas gift. My new Digital Canon Rebel XSI. We went sledding the other day and I got the best pictures with my new zoom lens and continuous shot. We had a great Christmas. We were in Lovell with all the Emmett's. Great times we had...My washer and Dryer have been LOUD for a while and I decided to get them fixed. So I am a week without a washer or dryer. The washer is now fixed but we are still waiting on a part for the dryer. James has been crawling for several week now and has decided that he likes to ride the kids horse. He has also decided that pulling himself up next to the toy box, couch and anyone who happens to be sitting in a chair or laying on the floor. He is a joy... He gets into anything that is lower then 2 feet. Crystal Loves her cute outfit her Aunt made her for Christmas. She had to wear it the first Sunday after Christmas.

No comments:

Counter

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones