November 7, 2008

Hey All this is a little of my week... First I did my Civic Duty and privilege and VOTED!!!! Most of who I voted for were Elected, But you can't win them all. Then I had two days to bast in the fact that all political ads and signs were gone I love taking Crystal to school and not seeing all those signs.
Then came the dreaded day. I turned 29 yesterday. So I went and bought my cake (chocolate with raspberry filling) and we went to dinner and had a couple friends over.. We had lots of fun..

3 comments:

The Bingham Family said...

Happy Birthday Rosie! We love you. :)

JoMama said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good one! I didn't know you were only a year younger than me, I thought you were way younger!

Connie said...

uuuuhhhhhhh i hope you had a good birthday! even though I ALWAYS forget to call you. I do love you. Talk to you soon!

Counter

My tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones