November 20, 2008
Me and my men, kinda
I need to remember that I am 29 and pregnant and that I need my sleep. Tuesday night our ward had a special Family finance class. We had a friend watch the kids. When we got back she informed me I was going to a girls night with her and some other single friends. Well how could I turn down a girls night. So Joe and Went and said prayers withe the kids before I left and Clayton informed me that I was to stay home and Dad could go. Well I left and we got to our friends house at 9 and played some games and had a good time for a couple of hours. It was fun to be out with adults. When I got home at 1 a.m. Joe was laying in bed awake waiting for me. He is a worrier when it comes to me and so he was thinking of all the things that could have gone wrong to keep me out so late. After he knew I was fine he was asleep within minutes. I sure love that husband of mine. Clayton is trying this new system of just him and mom at home out and has become a big helper, sometime helper means making a great big mess so mom gets to steam cleaning the carpets. Cute kid that Clayton. I sure love my guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It's funny how times change, isn't it? I totally used to be a night-owl, but now midnight seems really late. I used to tell Jason that the opposite of a "night owl" is a "cuckoo bird," but I've had to eat my words since then!
Linnae
look at your cute boys!!!!!! see you soon!
Post a Comment